Many thanks to all the companies that attended the annual Tilney Pub Quiz at Akva on the 2nd of November. A fantastic night with £1,500 being raised for Deaf Action.
This fantastic contribution will be used to support the Deaf Action Youth Service, which helps deaf children in the Lothians and Fife build their confidence, reduce social isolation and ultimately make friends with others who are affected by deafness.
Fundraising is really critical to keeping this service going, as without it Deaf Action wouldn’t be able to offer all of the social activities that the Youth Service gets to be involved with like nature days out, skills workshops and climbing activity days.
Big shout-out also to the companies that very kindly donated raffle prizes for the night:
– One Square Restaurant at The Sheraton Hotel
– The Refinery at St Andrew Square
– Dishoom at St Andrew Square
– Townhouse Restaurant at The Hilton Grosvenor
– Cau Restaurant
– Charlie Miller Hairdressers at St Andrew Square
– Beaverbrooks at Fort Kinnaird Retail Park
– Brave Blood Fitness
– Edinburgh Bootcamp
Picture – Philip Gerrard, Chief Executive Officer at Deaf Action meeting Taina Moran , Director- Chartered Financial Planner at Tilney Group.